Welcome to Super Food Super Life!
Have you ever felt that food isn't the only thing that "feeds" us? What about our passions, our relationships, our spiritual practices? Don't these feed you but in a different way? I began exploring these ideas and found that food can come in many shapes and forms. For us to live at our optimum level we must balance out all of the things that feeds us, or as Mufasa said once, the "circle of life". His circle of life is a little different than mine, but I think this version will help you map out where you are in your life RIGHT NOW in a more dynamic and visual way. One of the most amazing realizations I had during my training as a health coach was the ability to balance the different aspects of my life. This is one of many tools that I teach to others who want to balance their own lives. I want to share one exercise to help you get started right away! My dream is to inspire you to balance the food that you put in your mouth with the food that you put in your heart ♥
On my website you will find a list of recipes, books, photographs, articles, and list of services that I offer to help you enrich your life. I am primarily a health coach and a chef so if you would like to work with me or find out more information please check the services page or send me a message here. I would love to answer any questions, be of service and mostly just be here for you!
The Circle of Life Exercise
(Estimated time: 5 minutes :)
What does YOUR life look like?
- Place a dot on the line in each category to indicate how satisfied you are with each area. Place a dot at the center of the circle to indicate dissatisfaction or on the periphery to indicate satisfaction. Most people fall somewhere in between. (See example below)
- Connect the dots to see your Circle of Life.
- Identify imbalances. Determine where to spend more time and energy to create balance.
- Don't be worried if your wheel looks dysfunctional, mine looked like that too when I first did this. Yet when I saw my own wheel, it showed me where I needed the most help. You can't drive your ferrari with funky wheels can you?
- Print out your circle of life and put it up somewhere where you can see it! This will help remind you on the things you need to work on and also show you where you are strong.
- Want some guidance on how to smooth out those jagged edges? Schedule your free 50 minute consultation with me right now!