1 head of cauliflower
3/4 cup almond flour
1-2 sprigs of oregano or 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
3 large eggs
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash cauliflower, remove stems, and chop the rest into small pieces.
- Put them into your food processor and blend until it becomes very fine.
- Measure 3 Cups of this Cauliflower flour and use a nut milk bag or a cheesecloth to dry the ground up cauliflower.
- Add cauliflower "flour", almond flour, oregano, eggs, sea salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix everything with your hands to form your "dough".
- Create mini crusts and line them on parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pizza toppings of your choice (tomato sauce, vegetables, cheese, etc.).
- Remove the pizza from the oven.
- Cover the pizzas with the toppings and return to the oven for 5-10 minutes
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!