Quinoa Chocolate Mousse
This delectable treat is something you can eat for breakfast, you can have as a snack or even enjoy for dessert. It's filled with protein and antioxidants to keep you feeling great no matter what time of day!
1 cup quinoa
2 cups water
4 tablespoon cacao powder
1-3 tablespoons sweetener of your choice (Maple syrup, Raw Honey, or Stevia)
Make Your Quinoa:
1. Boil 1 cup of water.
2. Rinse 1/2 cup of quinoa and then add to boiling pot.
3. Reduce to simmer.
4. Cover with tight lid and cook for 15 minutes.
Blend Your Chocolate Mousse
1. Put one avocado in food processor (or mash by hand).
2. Add cacao and blend until smooth.
3. Sweeten to taste.
4. Blend (or stir)
5. Add a dollop to your quinoa.
Top with Super Foods