Chocolate Berry Tart
1/2 cup coconut oil (I like Ojio Coconut Oil)
1/2 cup hazelnuts
3/4 cup (I like Ojio Cacao Powder)
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1/4 cup fresh organic berries
I use Ojio products whenever I can and I love to buy them from ultimatesuperfoods.com
How to Make the Crust:
1. Place 1/2 cup of hazelnuts in a food processor and blend until it becomes a "flour" consistency.
2. Combine the ground hazelnuts with 1/3 cup of Cacao, 1/4 cup maple syrup, and 1/4 cup coconut oil.
3. Pat this mixture down to make the crust.
How to Make the Epic Chocolate Frosting:
1. Whisk 1/2 cup cacao powder, 1/4 cup maple syrup and 1/4 cup coconut oil.
2. Pour onto crust.
3. Add berries.
4. Don't forget to make a cool pattern.
5. Put the whole thing in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
6. Savor and Enjoy!