Why Celtic Sea Salt?
Ask a chef what are his or her thoughts on celtic salt and you will be buying this stuff in no time. How often is it that something that culinary artists use in their tool kit actually is more than tasty, it isessential to life? The bio-available salt contains all 82 whopping essential trace elements needed by your body to function properly. Table salt is an abomination compared to the celtic unprocessed salt. During the processing of table salt, all 82 of it's natural elements are removed, leaving behind the lonesome pair of sodium and chloride. So I advise you to please make the switch from table salt to celtic salt (or any other unrefined salt); you will impress your tastebuds, your friends and your body.
Here are ten benefits of Celtic Sea Salt via waterbenefitshealth.com:
- Regulates heartbeat and blood pressure. Even though refined salt can cause high blood pressure, natural salt with adequate water intake can help to stabilize irregular heartbeats and normalize blood pressure. In other words, if you have low blood pressure, taking Celtic sea salt can help to raise it. If you have high blood pressure, it can help to lower it.
- Eliminates mucus buildup. Not only does this salt help to eliminate existing mucus buildup, but it will help to prevent it. This benefit makes it very helpful for people with allergies, asthma, sinus issues, or bronchial congestion.
- Improves brain function. Sea salt is vital to the health of nerve cells and their ability to communicate and process information. This salt also helps to extract excess acidity and toxins from brain cells.
- Balances blood sugars. Celtic sea salt is especially helpful for diabetics because it helps to balance blood sugars.
- Alkalizes the body. Excess acidity in the body is an underlying cause of many diseases. Salt is vital to the removal of excess acid wastes from the cells. In addition, mineral rich salt will help to maintain the optimal acid-alkaline balance.
- Increases energy. Salt and water are the key elements for the generation of hydroelectric energy in the cells. When sodium and trace minerals are deficient in the body, fatigue will set in.
- Provides electrolyte balance. Natural Celtic salt will help keep the electrolyte minerals in your body balanced, releasing excess sodium and water. For problems with water retention, gradual sea salt intake can help to release excess water stored in body tissue.
- Builds immunity. Regular intake of natural sea salt and its highly absorptive minerals can give you a higher resistance to illness, infections, and disease. It can also help your body to heal faster after an injury or surgery.
- Promotes restful sleep. The abundance of trace minerals in natural sea salt will have a calming effect on the entire nervous system. In addition, the proper ratio of water and salt consumption can help to prevent the need to urinate during the night.
- Prevents muscle cramps. Muscle cramps are often caused by an electrolyte imbalance, e